Paiement 100% Sécurisé
Paiement en Euros
Plus de 3,5 Millions de billets vendus
Pourquoi réserver avec nous ?
1. Top of the Rock à New York : billets coupe-filesà Top of the Rock Observation Deck, dim, 26 jan 2020 - dim, 24 jan 2021
Dès 33,30 €
2. Shopping à Woodbury Outletà Woodbury Common Outlet, dim, 26 jan 2020 - dim, 24 jan 2021
Dès 23,10 €
3. Tournée Harlem Gospel - Dimancheà , dim, 26 jan 2020 - dim, 24 jan 2021
Dès 54,00 €
4. Visite de l'Empire State Buildingà Visite de l'Empire State Building, dim, 26 jan 2020 - jeu, 31 déc 2020
Dès 39,90 €
5. Le Mémorial du 11 Septembre et son muséeà Le Mémorial du 11 septembre et son Musée, dim, 26 jan 2020 - sam, 25 jul 2020
Dès 30,10 €
6. Observatoire One World - Freedom Tower : billets coupe-filesà One World Observatory - Freedom Tower : billets coupe-files, mer, 29 jan 2020 - jeu, 31 déc 2020
Dès 36,20 €
7. Liberty Islan, Ellis Island et Statue de la liberté (Visite guidée)à , dim, 26 jan 2020 - dim, 31 mai 2020
Dès 20,90 €
8. Visite Danse Hip-Hopà Visite Danse Hip-Hop, jeu, 30 jan 2020 - jeu, 21 jan 2021
Dès 39,20 €
9. New York : New Yorkà FreeStyle Pass New York, dim, 26 jan 2020 - dim, 5 avr 2020
Dès 116,50 €
10. Sex and the City : sur les traces de Carrie à New Yorkà Sex and the City : sur les traces de Carrie à New York, mar, 28 jan 2020 - jeu, 31 déc 2020
Dès 54,80 €
Rockefeller Center Tour
Ceci est une toute nouvelle offre que nous vous proposons - il est déjà possible de réserver des billets pour cette offre et les informations en français seront bientôt disponibles.
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a live-guided tour led by an expert historian. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture as well as see the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces. Follow your live guide with your own personal headset and enjoy this uninterrupted tour through a closed circuit connection.
- Live-guided visit of Rockefeller Center
- Small group tour
- Hear history of John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s unwavering vision for a cultural center
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Learn the history of the controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
A quoi puis-je m'attendre ?
Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy while working for the family business, Standard Oil, John D. Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city." Therefore, Rockefeller Center was conceived in the late 1920s to help revitalize midtown Manhattan during the Great Depression. It was finished in May 1933 and by the year of 1939 more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning channel gardens.
Comment ça marche?
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the will-call desk located inside Top of the Rock’s main entrance on West 50th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available tour time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Catégories de billets
Qu'est-ce qui n'est pas inclus?
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Billet à imprimer
Durée: 1 heures 15 minutes
Qu'est-ce qui est inclus?
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Vous avez besoin d'aide pour votre réservation ? Nous sommes là pour répondre à toutes vos questions.